Traveling Luck for Pointe Anapu, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Pointe Anapu?What's around Pointe Anapu?
Wikipedia near Pointe Anapu
Where to stay near Pointe Anapu
Also known as Anapu
The timezone in Pointe Anapu is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:16 and Sunset at 18:31. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.55°, Longitude. -149.3166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pointe Anapu, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Mouillage de Bougainville (11.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Faaru (5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Te Tuana (15.9km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Chenal d' Anapu (0km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Te Arahoa (11.3km)
Airports close to Pointe Anapu
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (135km)