Traveling Luck for Vallée d' Atitara, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Vallee d' Atitara?What's around Vallee d' Atitara?
Wikipedia near Vallee d' Atitara
Where to stay near Vallée d' Atitara
Also known as Atitara Valley
The timezone in Vallee d' Atitara is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:19 and Sunset at 18:30. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.6833333°, Longitude. -149.5666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Vallée d' Atitara, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rivière Tarevareva (5km)
- Rivière Vaiatu (5km)
- Rivière Vaiaa (5km)
- Rivière Hopuetamai (7.3km)
- Atitara (7.3km)
- Rivière Vaitupa (10.5km)
- Rivière Papehue (14.5km)
- Rivière Vaiavao (14.5km)
- Rivière Hapaa (14.5km)
- Rivière Vaipuarii (15.7km)
- Vaiupai (15.7km)
- Vaiteiore (16.5km)
- Rivière Maioo (16.5km)
- Rivière Maruapo (18.6km)
- Rivière Punaruu (18.6km)
- Rivière Tereehia (21.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
Accommodation around Vallée d' Atitara
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crêtes Teara Tapu (22.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Afainaa (16.5km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Plateau de Tamanu (23.2km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Fort Belleau (18.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Banc du Phaéton (23.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie de Maraa (15.7km)
Airports close to Vallée d' Atitara
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (84.4km)