Traveling Luck for Vallée de Faamaariri, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Vallee de Faamaariri?What's around Vallee de Faamaariri?
Wikipedia near Vallee de Faamaariri
Where to stay near Vallée de Faamaariri
The timezone in Vallee de Faamaariri is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 19:27. It's light
Latitude. -17.5000°, Longitude. -149.7833°
Satellite map around Vallée de Faamaariri
Loading map of Vallée de Faamaariri and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vallée de Faamaariri, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Vallée de Faamaariri
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Motu Pehue (7.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe Avahiti (10.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Passe Vaïare (10.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lac Temae (7.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Tepuatiafa (7.2km)
Airports close to Vallée de Faamaariri
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (7.3km)