Traveling Luck for Maatea, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Maatea?What's around Maatea?
Wikipedia near Maatea
Where to stay near Maatea
Also known as Mahatea
The timezone in Maatea is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:19 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.5833333°, Longitude. -149.81666670000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Maatea, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Maatea
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Maatea (7.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe Avarapa (5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Passe de Teruaupu (9.1km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Chenal de Maatea (10km)
Airports close to Maatea
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (33.6km)