Traveling Luck for Maha-Honu, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Maha-Honu?What's around Maha-Honu?
Wikipedia near Maha-Honu
Where to stay near Maha-Honu
The timezone in Maha-Honu is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:16 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.5°, Longitude. -149.46666669999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Maha-Honu, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Accommodation around Maha-Honu
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Port Papawa (20.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tapahi (5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Motu Au (5.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Pierre de Wilkes (7.2km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Îles du Vent (10km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Tombeau des Pomaré (15.9km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Plantation Brander (5.2km)
Airports close to Maha-Honu
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (88.6km)