Traveling Luck for District de Mataoae, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is District de Mataoae?What's around District de Mataoae?
Wikipedia near District de Mataoae
Where to stay near District de Mataoae
Also known as Mataoae
The timezone in District de Mataoae is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:17 and Sunset at 18:29. It's light
Latitude. -17.8166667°, Longitude. -149.2666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around District de Mataoae, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rivière Paroa (0km)
- Ohi Amo (5km)
- Rivière Rua Upai (5km)
- Vai Repo (5km)
- Rivière Vavii (5km)
- Vai Aina (5km)
- Moana (5km)
- Outu Poto Mahire (5.3km)
- Vai Pahe (5.3km)
- Vai na Roto (5.3km)
- Vaiaramato (5.3km)
- Tiaiti (5.3km)
- Taiariaru (5.3km)
- Rivière Vainiaa (7.3km)
- Vaieri (7.3km)
- Vai Noa (7.3km)
- Vai Noro (11.7km)
- Vai Piere (11.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vallée Vainiaa (5.3km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe Ava Ino (10.5km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Chenal Pehoa (10.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Mataoae (0km)
Airports close to District de Mataoae
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (181km)