Traveling Luck for District de Mataoae, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is District de Mataoae?What's around District de Mataoae?
Wikipedia near District de Mataoae
Where to stay near District de Mataoae
Also known as Mataoae
The timezone in District de Mataoae is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 19:24. It's light
Latitude. -17.8167°, Longitude. -149.2667°
Loading map of District de Mataoae and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around District de Mataoae, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rivière Paroa (0km)
- Vai Repo (5km)
- Ohi Amo (5km)
- Moana (5km)
- Rivière Vavii (5km)
- Vai Aina (5km)
- Rivière Rua Upai (5km)
- Tiaiti (5.3km)
- Vai na Roto (5.3km)
- Vaiaramato (5.3km)
- Vai Pahe (5.3km)
- Taiariaru (5.3km)
- Outu Poto Mahire (5.3km)
- Vaieri (7.3km)
- Rivière Vainiaa (7.3km)
- Vai Noa (7.3km)
- Rivière Vaihe (11.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vallée Vainiaa (5.3km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe Ava Ino (10.5km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Chenal Pehoa (10.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Mataoae (0km)
Airports close to District de Mataoae
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (181km)