Traveling Luck for Point Mirimiri, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Point Mirimiri?What's around Point Mirimiri?
Wikipedia near Point Mirimiri
Where to stay near Point Mirimiri
The timezone in Point Mirimiri is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:33 and Sunset at 18:41. It's light
Latitude. -16.7666667°, Longitude. -151.4833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Point Mirimiri, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Tuufenua (0km)
- Pointe Taahava (0km)
- Pointe Tereia (0km)
- Point Mirimiri (0km)
- Pointe Oahutapu (0km)
- Pointe Tenape (5.1km)
- Pointe Tainuu (10.3km)
- Pointe Farepoe (11.4km)
- Pointe Motu Tiofai (11.4km)
- Pointe du Régent (18km)
- Pointe Motu Tabu (18.3km)
- Pointe Tonoi (22.2km)
- Pointe Apu-Puhi (25.6km)
- Pointe Toamaro (26.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
Accommodation around Point Mirimiri
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Mouillage de la Thisbé (22.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Grand Banc Central (18.3km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Plateau de Temehani (9.9km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Port d' Uturoa (22.2km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Maanua (11.4km)
Airports close to Point Mirimiri
Uturoa(RFP), Raiatea island, French polynesia (14.4km)
Bora bora(BOB), Bora bora, French polynesia (126.6km)
Huahine(HUH), Huahine island, French polynesia (138.8km)