Traveling Luck for Baie Nuarei, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Baie Nuarei?What's around Baie Nuarei?
Wikipedia near Baie Nuarei
Where to stay near Baie Nuarei
Also known as Nuarei Bay
The timezone in Baie Nuarei is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 19:25. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.5000°, Longitude. -149.7500°
Loading map of Baie Nuarei and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baie Nuarei, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Te Mara Tohivea (11.6km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe Avahiti (14.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Passe Vaïare (9.2km)
- lake bed(s);
- a dried up or drained area of a former lake.
- Lac Motuiti (11.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Teavaro (11.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Motu Pehue (7.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mont Tearai (10km)
Airports close to Baie Nuarei
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (4.8km)