Traveling Luck for Pointe Ovauaara, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Pointe Ovauaara?What's around Pointe Ovauaara?
Wikipedia near Pointe Ovauaara
Where to stay near Pointe Ovauaara
Also known as Ovauaara Point
The timezone in Pointe Ovauaara is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:16 and Sunset at 18:29. It's light
Latitude. -17.8166667°, Longitude. -149.1166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pointe Ovauaara, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mont Puatava (0km)
- Mont Teiehe (5km)
- Mont Rauiro (5km)
- Mont Rauiri (5km)
- Mont Orotufaamahea (7.3km)
- Mont Vavahi (7.3km)
- Mont Aiurua (10.1km)
- Mont Vaiopea (11.6km)
- Mont Atomovahine (11.6km)
- Mont Tapioi (11.6km)
- Mont Matarufau (11.7km)
- Mont Tuhi (15.1km)
- Mont Toaeho (15.1km)
- Mont Urau (16km)
- Matie (16km)
- Tuiora (18.4km)
- Tatara-moa (18.4km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Côte de Pari (18.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Iroroa (11.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Tautira (18.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vaiotomoana (11.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Grotte Anaihe (11.7km)