Traveling Luck for Pointe Ovauaara, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Pointe Ovauaara?What's around Pointe Ovauaara?
Wikipedia near Pointe Ovauaara
Where to stay near Pointe Ovauaara
Also known as Ovauaara Point
The timezone in Pointe Ovauaara is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 18:47. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.8167°, Longitude. -149.1167°
Satellite map around Pointe Ovauaara
Loading map of Pointe Ovauaara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pointe Ovauaara, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mont Puatava (0km)
- Mont Rauiro (5km)
- Mont Rauiri (5km)
- Mont Teiehe (5km)
- Mont Vavahi (7.3km)
- Mont Orotufaamahea (7.3km)
- Mont Aiurua (10.1km)
- Mont Vaiopea (11.6km)
- Mont Tapioi (11.6km)
- Mont Atomovahine (11.6km)
- Mont Matarufau (11.7km)
- Mont Toaeho (15.1km)
- Mont Tuhi (15.1km)
- Mont Urau (16km)
- Matie (16km)
- Tuiora (18.4km)
- Tatara-moa (18.4km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Côte de Pari (18.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Iroroa (11.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Tautira (18.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vaiotomoana (11.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Grotte Anaihe (11.7km)