Traveling Luck for Rivière Papaputaputa, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Riviere Papaputaputa?What's around Riviere Papaputaputa?
Wikipedia near Riviere Papaputaputa
Where to stay near Rivière Papaputaputa
The timezone in Riviere Papaputaputa is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:28 and Sunset at 18:33. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.55°, Longitude. -149.7833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Rivière Papaputaputa, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rivière Vaitoto (0km)
- Rivière Motauau (0km)
- Rivière Papaputaputa (0km)
- Rivière Teruairi (0km)
- Rivière Ovaipiro (5.2km)
- Rivière Tapoioae (5.2km)
- Rivière Hotutea (5.2km)
- Rivière Vaiooro (5.2km)
- Rivière Oarufenua (5.2km)
- Rivière Vaimao (5.2km)
- Rivière Pumaoa (5.2km)
- Rivière Roturua (5.2km)
- Rivière Tiori (5.2km)
- Rivière Vaipaou (5.2km)
- Rivière Faretui (7.2km)
- Rivière Ouaiurohi (7.2km)
- Rivière Punafara (7.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Ae (0km)
- Pointe Teoneatia (0km)
- Pointe Tiaraha (0km)
- Pointe Umarea (0km)
- Pointe Paorea (5.2km)
- Pointe Faarurou (5.2km)
- Pointe Tepapuaa (5.2km)
- Pointe Pohatuao (7.2km)
- Pointe Tatutu (7.2km)
- Pointe Papaa (7.2km)
- Pointe Haaparu (7.2km)
- Pointe Apaapa (7.2km)
- Pointe Hitiaa (7.2km)
- Pointe Punaaea (7.2km)
Accommodation around Rivière Papaputaputa
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tiheva (5.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District d' Afareaitu (7.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Motu Ahi (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mont Oaraau (7.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe Tupapaurau (5km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Chenal d' Afareaitu (0km)
Airports close to Rivière Papaputaputa
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (20km)