Traveling Luck for Pointe de Papenoo, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Pointe de Papenoo?What's around Pointe de Papenoo?
Wikipedia near Pointe de Papenoo
Where to stay near Pointe de Papenoo
Also known as Papenu Point
The timezone in Pointe de Papenoo is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:16 and Sunset at 18:31. It's light
Latitude. -17.5°, Longitude. -149.4166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pointe de Papenoo, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Accommodation around Pointe de Papenoo
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Tiarei (21.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tapahi (10km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Motu Au (15.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Outu Turoa (7.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Port de Papenoo (5km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Te Arahoa (22.6km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Plantation Brander (15.9km)
Airports close to Pointe de Papenoo
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (103.6km)