Traveling Luck for Vai Parala, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Vai Parala?What's around Vai Parala?
Wikipedia near Vai Parala
Where to stay near Vai Parala
The timezone in Vai Parala is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:17 and Sunset at 18:29. It's light
Latitude. -17.8666667°, Longitude. -149.1833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Vai Parala, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vai Arana (0km)
- Vai Pitoa (0km)
- Vai Parala (0km)
- Rivière Piretahi (0km)
- Vai Arava (5km)
- Vai Tio (5km)
- Vai Maruapo (5km)
- Vai Maa (5km)
- Rivière de Taapeha (10.1km)
- Ati Hira (11.4km)
- Vai Pora (11.4km)
- Ati te Puaa (11.4km)
- Vai Roroa (11.4km)
- Vai Omure (11.4km)
- Vai Tutae Puaa (11.4km)
- Vai Haua (11.4km)
- Vai Rorahau (11.4km)
- Papehau (16km)
- Vai Aro (16km)
- Rivière Tapuaawi (16km)
- Tihirahi (16km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Côte de Pari (7.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Récif de Faratara (15.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Iroroa (14.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Tearupoo (11.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Te Pari (7.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Morne Terioto (0km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Grotte de Vaipoui (0km)