Traveling Luck for Pataroa, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Pataroa?What's around Pataroa?
Wikipedia near Pataroa
Where to stay near Pataroa
The timezone in Pataroa is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 19:00. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.5167°, Longitude. -149.5167°
Satellite map around Pataroa
Loading map of Pataroa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pataroa, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Accommodation around Pataroa
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Port Papawa (5km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Pahonu (15km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Pierre de Wilkes (14.5km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Îles du Vent (7.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe de Taunoa (10km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Chenal Taunoa (10km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Tombeau des Pomaré (0km)
Airports close to Pataroa
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (74km)