Traveling Luck for Motu Pehue, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Motu Pehue?What's around Motu Pehue?
Wikipedia near Motu Pehue
Where to stay near Motu Pehue
Also known as Ile Motu Pehue, Motu Pohue
The timezone in Motu Pehue is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 06:44 and Sunset at 19:39. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.5167°, Longitude. -149.7667°
Satellite map around Motu Pehue
Loading map of Motu Pehue and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Motu Pehue, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Motu Pehue
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Te Mara Tohivea (5.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tiheva (7.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Teavaro (5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Motu Pehue (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mont Tearai (7.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Passe Vaïare (3.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lac Temae (10.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Tepuatiafa (10km)
Airports close to Motu Pehue
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (8.6km)