Traveling Luck for Vallée de Pirae, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Vallee de Pirae?What's around Vallee de Pirae?
Wikipedia near Vallee de Pirae
Where to stay near Vallée de Pirae
Also known as Pirae Valley
The timezone in Vallee de Pirae is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:29 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. -17.5167°, Longitude. -149.5333°
Satellite map around Vallée de Pirae
Loading map of Vallée de Pirae and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vallée de Pirae, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Accommodation around Vallée de Pirae
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Port Papawa (0km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Motu Uta (11.3km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Îles du Vent (11.3km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe de Taunoa (5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Tombeau des Pomaré (5km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Papeete (11.3km)
Airports close to Vallée de Pirae
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (69.1km)