Traveling Luck for Puaiti, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Puaiti?What's around Puaiti?
Wikipedia near Puaiti
Where to stay near Puaiti
The timezone in Puaiti is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:25 and Sunset at 18:42. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.7667°, Longitude. -149.4667°
Loading map of Puaiti and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Puaiti, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rivière Waimaru (0km)
- Rivière Vailoloa (0km)
- Rivière Reroto (0km)
- Rivière Teohu (5km)
- Rivière Vaitunamea (5km)
- Rivière Maoroa (5km)
- Rivière Taharuu (5.2km)
- Rivière Vaitunaniaa (10.1km)
- Nairi Pehe (10.1km)
- Rivière Vaihoata (10.1km)
- Rivière Farehiore (11.3km)
- Rivière Matehoro (11.3km)
- Ahoara (11.3km)
- Rivière Ora (11.3km)
- Rivière Faurahi (15.1km)
- Manua (15.1km)
- Rivière Otuna (16km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crêtes Teara Tapu (18.7km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Plateau d' Atimaono (18.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Totini (16km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Atopa (0km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Mahaiatea (0km)
Airports close to Puaiti
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (124.2km)