Traveling Luck for Mont Puruo, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Mont Puruo?What's around Mont Puruo?
Wikipedia near Mont Puruo
Where to stay near Mont Puruo
The timezone in Mont Puruo is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:19 and Sunset at 18:32. It's light
Latitude. -17.55°, Longitude. -149.85°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mont Puruo, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rivière Vaifare (5km)
- Rivière Vaitoto (5km)
- Rivière Teoro (5km)
- Rivière Aorotamou (5km)
- Rivière Vaipiura (5km)
- Rivière Vairumu (5km)
- Rivière Vaihanu (5.2km)
- Rivière Tuuto (5.2km)
- Rivière Pohuaru (5.2km)
- Rivière Uufau (7.2km)
- Rivière Tearutea (7.2km)
- Rivière Areiupa (7.2km)
- Rivière Paahonu (7.2km)
- Tunapoa (7.2km)
- Rivière Tiafirufiru (11.3km)
- Rivière Paeroa (11.3km)
- Rivière Temoti (11.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Mont Puruo
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Maatea (7.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Moorea (7.2km)
Airports close to Mont Puruo
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (32.6km)