Traveling Luck for Passe Rautoanui, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Passe Rautoanui?What's around Passe Rautoanui?
Wikipedia near Passe Rautoanui
Where to stay near Passe Rautoanui
Also known as Passe de Rautoanui
The timezone in Passe Rautoanui is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:25 and Sunset at 18:40. It's Dark
Latitude. -16.766666699999998°, Longitude. -151.5°
Geographic features & Photographs around Passe Rautoanui, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Taahava (4.9km)
- Pointe Tereia (4.9km)
- Point Mirimiri (4.9km)
- Pointe Oahutapu (4.9km)
- Pointe Tuufenua (4.9km)
- Pointe Tenape (7.1km)
- Pointe Tainuu (11.4km)
- Pointe Motu Tiofai (14.2km)
- Pointe Farepoe (14.2km)
- Pointe Motu Tabu (21.3km)
- Pointe du Régent (22.2km)
- Pointe Apu-Puhi (26.1km)
- Pointe Tonoi (26.7km)
- Pointe Toamaro (27.4km)
- Pointe Vaiaahai (31.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
Accommodation around Passe Rautoanui
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Mouillage de la Thisbé (26.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Grand Banc Central (21.3km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Plateau de Temehani (14.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Port d' Uturoa (26.7km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Maanua (14.2km)
Airports close to Passe Rautoanui
Uturoa(RFP), Raiatea island, French polynesia (16.9km)
Bora bora(BOB), Bora bora, French polynesia (123.5km)
Huahine(HUH), Huahine island, French polynesia (143.7km)