Traveling Luck for Motu Tahiri, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Motu Tahiri?What's around Motu Tahiri?
Wikipedia near Motu Tahiri
Where to stay near Motu Tahiri
Also known as Ile Motu Tahiri, Motu Tehiri
The timezone in Motu Tahiri is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:17 and Sunset at 18:32. It's light
Latitude. -17.550000000000001°, Longitude. -149.59999999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Motu Tahiri, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Motu Tahiri
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Vai Rimu (0km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Récif Soaotoi (7.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Tahiti-Faaa (5km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Plateaux de Faaa (7.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Faaa (7.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tataa (0km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Roche Taipari (15.7km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Papeete (11.3km)
Airports close to Motu Tahiri
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (52.1km)