Traveling Luck for Tahuna, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Tahuna?What's around Tahuna?
Wikipedia near Tahuna
Where to stay near Tahuna
The timezone in Tahuna is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 19:21. It's light
Latitude. -17.8000°, Longitude. -149.1333°
Loading map of Tahuna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tahuna, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mont Tapioi (5.3km)
- Mont Atomovahine (5.3km)
- Mont Vaiopea (5.3km)
- Mont Rauiro (5.3km)
- Mont Teiehe (5.3km)
- Mont Rauiri (5.3km)
- Mont Puatava (7.3km)
- Mont Aiurua (7.3km)
- Mont Vavahi (10.5km)
- Mont Orotufaamahea (10.5km)
- Mont Toaeho (11.4km)
- Mont Tuhi (11.4km)
- Matie (14.6km)
- Mont Urau (14.6km)
- Mont Matarufau (15.8km)
- Orofaamu (16km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Iroroa (11.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie de Pierere (15.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Grotte Anaihe (15.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Tautira (11.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vaiotomoana (15.8km)