Traveling Luck for Pointe Tainuu, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Pointe Tainuu?What's around Pointe Tainuu?
Wikipedia near Pointe Tainuu
Where to stay near Pointe Tainuu
The timezone in Pointe Tainuu is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:26 and Sunset at 18:39. It's light
Latitude. -16.8000°, Longitude. -151.4833°
Satellite map around Pointe Tainuu
Loading map of Pointe Tainuu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pointe Tainuu, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Pointe Tainuu
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Mouillage de la Thisbé (28.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Grand Banc Central (27.5km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Plateau de Temehani (14.2km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Port d' Uturoa (28.5km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Maanua (21.1km)
Airports close to Pointe Tainuu
Uturoa(RFP), Raiatea island, French polynesia (24.3km)
Bora bora(BOB), Bora bora, French polynesia (134.7km)
Huahine(HUH), Huahine island, French polynesia (141km)