Traveling Luck for Pointe Tataa, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Pointe Tataa?What's around Pointe Tataa?
Wikipedia near Pointe Tataa
Where to stay near Pointe Tataa
Also known as Tataa Point
The timezone in Pointe Tataa is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:29 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. -17.5667°, Longitude. -149.6167°
Satellite map around Pointe Tataa
Loading map of Pointe Tataa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pointe Tataa, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Accommodation around Pointe Tataa
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Vai Rimu (7.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Récif Soaotoi (14.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Tahiti-Faaa (5.2km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Plateaux de Faaa (10km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tataa (7.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Roche Taipari (11.6km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Fort Belleau (21.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Banc du Phaéton (16.5km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Papeete (18.3km)
Airports close to Pointe Tataa
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (49.8km)