Traveling Luck for District de Teavaro, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is District de Teavaro?What's around District de Teavaro?
Wikipedia near District de Teavaro
Where to stay near District de Teavaro
Also known as Teavaro
The timezone in District de Teavaro is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:30 and Sunset at 18:36. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.5167°, Longitude. -149.7833°
Satellite map around District de Teavaro
Loading map of District de Teavaro and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around District de Teavaro, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around District de Teavaro
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Te Mara Tohivea (7.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tiheva (5.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Motu Pehue (5km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Passe Vaïare (6.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Tepuatiafa (5km)
Airports close to District de Teavaro
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (10.6km)