Traveling Luck for Récif de Temaino, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Recif de Temaino?What's around Recif de Temaino?
Wikipedia near Recif de Temaino
Where to stay near Récif de Temaino
Also known as Temaino Reef
The timezone in Recif de Temaino is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:17 and Sunset at 18:30. It's light
Latitude. -17.7666667°, Longitude. -149.3166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Récif de Temaino, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vallée de Paea (7.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Toahotu (7.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Vairao (10.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Morne Farei (5.2km)
Airports close to Récif de Temaino
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (159.6km)