Traveling Luck for Te Mara Tohivea, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Te Mara Tohivea?What's around Te Mara Tohivea?
Wikipedia near Te Mara Tohivea
Where to stay near Te Mara Tohivea
The timezone in Te Mara Tohivea is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:25 and Sunset at 18:45. It's light
Latitude. -17.5333°, Longitude. -149.7667°
Loading map of Te Mara Tohivea and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Te Mara Tohivea, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rivière Faretui (0km)
- Rivière Punafara (0km)
- Rivière Ouaiurohi (0km)
- Rivière Oarufenua (5km)
- Rivière Vaimao (5km)
- Rivière Ovaipiro (5km)
- Rivière Hotutea (5km)
- Rivière Vaiooro (5km)
- Rivière Tapoioae (5km)
- Rivière Nuuati (5.2km)
- Rivière Paetahaa (5.2km)
- Rivière Papaputaputa (7.2km)
- Rivière Teruairi (7.2km)
- Rivière Vaitoto (7.2km)
- Rivière Motauau (7.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Te Mara Tohivea
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tiheva (5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mont Oaraau (10km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe Tupapaurau (5.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Passe Vaïare (2.4km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Chenal d' Afareaitu (7.2km)
Airports close to Te Mara Tohivea
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (13.7km)