Traveling Luck for Pointe Teniutaoto, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Pointe Teniutaoto?What's around Pointe Teniutaoto?
Wikipedia near Pointe Teniutaoto
Where to stay near Pointe Teniutaoto
The timezone in Pointe Teniutaoto is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:19 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.55°, Longitude. -149.8666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pointe Teniutaoto, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rivière Vaifare (0km)
- Rivière Aorotamou (0km)
- Rivière Vaitoto (0km)
- Rivière Vaipiura (0km)
- Rivière Vairumu (0km)
- Rivière Teoro (0km)
- Rivière Uufau (5.2km)
- Rivière Tearutea (5.2km)
- Rivière Areiupa (5.2km)
- Rivière Paeroa (7.2km)
- Rivière Temoti (7.2km)
- Rivière Tiafirufiru (7.2km)
- Rivière Tuuto (7.2km)
- Rivière Pohuaru (7.2km)
- Rivière Vaihanu (7.2km)
- Rivière Taiemiti (11.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Pointe Teniutaoto
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe Matauvau (7.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Port de Haapiti (0km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Marae (11.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Haapiti (11.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Moorea (11.3km)
Airports close to Pointe Teniutaoto
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (36.7km)