Traveling Luck for Pointe Tetaupu, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Pointe Tetaupu?What's around Pointe Tetaupu?
Wikipedia near Pointe Tetaupu
Where to stay near Pointe Tetaupu
The timezone in Pointe Tetaupu is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 19:26. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.5833°, Longitude. -149.8333°
Satellite map around Pointe Tetaupu
Loading map of Pointe Tetaupu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pointe Tetaupu, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Tetaupu (0km)
- Pointe Tuarea (0km)
- Pointe Teofaitaamao (5km)
- Pointe Paroa (5km)
- Pointe Manua (5km)
- Pointe Opaura (7.2km)
- Pointe Tipae (10km)
- Pointe Maturioi (10km)
- Pointe Teoneahua (10km)
- Pointe Apaapa (11.3km)
- Pointe Punaaea (11.3km)
- Pointe Hitiaa (11.3km)
- Pointe Vaiorie (11.3km)
- Pointe Haaparu (11.3km)
- Pointe Hauiehau (11.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Pointe Tetaupu
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe Avarapa (0km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Maatea (5.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mont Pohiri (5.2km)
Airports close to Pointe Tetaupu
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (36.4km)