Traveling Luck for Tetoara, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Tetoara?What's around Tetoara?
Wikipedia near Tetoara
Where to stay near Tetoara
The timezone in Tetoara is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 19:23. It's light
Latitude. -17.5500°, Longitude. -149.7833°
Loading map of Tetoara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tetoara, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rivière Motauau (0km)
- Rivière Papaputaputa (0km)
- Rivière Vaitoto (0km)
- Rivière Teruairi (0km)
- Rivière Vaimao (5.2km)
- Rivière Oarufenua (5.2km)
- Rivière Vaiooro (5.2km)
- Rivière Ovaipiro (5.2km)
- Rivière Hotutea (5.2km)
- Rivière Tapoioae (5.2km)
- Rivière Tiori (5.2km)
- Rivière Pumaoa (5.2km)
- Rivière Roturua (5.2km)
- Rivière Vaipaou (5.2km)
- Rivière Ouaiurohi (7.2km)
- Rivière Punafara (7.2km)
- Rivière Faretui (7.2km)
- Rivière Ruairi (7.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tiheva (5.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District d' Afareaitu (7.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Motu Ahi (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mont Oaraau (7.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe Tupapaurau (5km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Chenal d' Afareaitu (0km)
Airports close to Tetoara
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (20km)