Traveling Luck for Pointe Tetuamotu, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Pointe Tetuamotu?What's around Pointe Tetuamotu?
Wikipedia near Pointe Tetuamotu
Where to stay near Pointe Tetuamotu
The timezone in Pointe Tetuamotu is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 18:52. It's light
Latitude. -17.5500°, Longitude. -149.8667°
Satellite map around Pointe Tetuamotu
Loading map of Pointe Tetuamotu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pointe Tetuamotu, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rivière Vaitoto (0km)
- Rivière Vairumu (0km)
- Rivière Vaifare (0km)
- Rivière Vaipiura (0km)
- Rivière Teoro (0km)
- Rivière Aorotamou (0km)
- Rivière Tearutea (5.2km)
- Rivière Uufau (5.2km)
- Rivière Areiupa (5.2km)
- Rivière Temoti (7.2km)
- Rivière Tiafirufiru (7.2km)
- Rivière Paeroa (7.2km)
- Rivière Tuuto (7.2km)
- Rivière Vaihanu (7.2km)
- Rivière Pohuaru (7.2km)
- Rivière Taiemiti (11.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Pointe Tetuamotu
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe Matauvau (7.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Port de Haapiti (0km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Marae (11.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Haapiti (11.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Moorea (11.3km)
Airports close to Pointe Tetuamotu
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (36.7km)