Traveling Luck for Tiheva, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Tiheva?What's around Tiheva?
Wikipedia near Tiheva
Where to stay near Tiheva
The timezone in Tiheva is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 18:42. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.5333°, Longitude. -149.7833°
Satellite map around Tiheva
Loading map of Tiheva and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tiheva, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rivière Ovaipiro (0km)
- Rivière Vaiooro (0km)
- Rivière Hotutea (0km)
- Rivière Vaimao (0km)
- Rivière Oarufenua (0km)
- Rivière Tapoioae (0km)
- Rivière Faretui (5km)
- Rivière Ouaiurohi (5km)
- Rivière Punafara (5km)
- Rivière Vaitoto (5.2km)
- Rivière Teruairi (5.2km)
- Rivière Motauau (5.2km)
- Rivière Papaputaputa (5.2km)
- Rivière Nuuati (7.2km)
- Rivière Paetahaa (7.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Tiheva
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tiheva (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mont Oaraau (5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe Tupapaurau (7.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Passe Vaïare (6.4km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Chenal d' Afareaitu (5.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Tepuatiafa (7.2km)
Airports close to Tiheva
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (15.1km)