Traveling Luck for Banc Toaroa, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Banc Toaroa?What's around Banc Toaroa?
Wikipedia near Banc Toaroa
Where to stay near Banc Toaroa
Also known as Toaroa
The timezone in Banc Toaroa is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:19 and Sunset at 18:28. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.7667°, Longitude. -149.1333°
Satellite map around Banc Toaroa
Loading map of Banc Toaroa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Banc Toaroa, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rivière Teputa (0km)
- Rivière Vaitoto (0km)
- Rivière Vaiopea (5.2km)
- Rivière Vaiteiripua (7.3km)
- Rivière Vairoa (7.3km)
- Rivière Vaituara (7.3km)
- Rivière Vaitianna (7.3km)
- Rivière Vairehe (10.5km)
- Rivière Vainiotu (11.6km)
- Rivière Vaitepiha (14.5km)
- Rivière Vaitia (15.1km)
- Rivière Vuiea (16km)
- Rivière Vairohia (16km)
- Rivière Mataravi (16km)
- Rivière Aiurua (16.5km)
- Rivière Motui (21km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Hui (16km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Tautira (11.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tahuna (10.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Presqu'île de Tautira (11.3km)