Traveling Luck for Passe Vaiau, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Passe Vaiau?What's around Passe Vaiau?
Wikipedia near Passe Vaiau
Where to stay near Passe Vaiau
Also known as Vaiau Pass
The timezone in Passe Vaiau is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 06:13 and Sunset at 19:23. It's light
Latitude. -17.8667°, Longitude. -149.1833°
Satellite map around Passe Vaiau
Loading map of Passe Vaiau and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Passe Vaiau, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rivière Piretahi (0km)
- Vai Parala (0km)
- Vai Pitoa (0km)
- Vai Arana (0km)
- Vai Maruapo (5km)
- Vai Maa (5km)
- Vai Arava (5km)
- Vai Tio (5km)
- Rivière de Taapeha (10.1km)
- Vai Omure (11.4km)
- Vai Haua (11.4km)
- Ati Hira (11.4km)
- Vai Tutae Puaa (11.4km)
- Ati te Puaa (11.4km)
- Vai Rorahau (11.4km)
- Vai Roroa (11.4km)
- Vai Pora (11.4km)
- Tihirahi (16km)
- Rivière Tapuaawi (16km)
- Vai Aro (16km)
- Rivière Toaaie (16km)
- Papehau (16km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Côte de Pari (7.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Récif de Faratara (15.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Iroroa (14.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Grotte de Vaipoui (0km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Tearupoo (11.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Te Pari (7.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Morne Terioto (0km)