Traveling Luck for Vaieri, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Vaieri?What's around Vaieri?
Wikipedia near Vaieri
Where to stay near Vaieri
Also known as Vaieri River
The timezone in Vaieri is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:26 and Sunset at 18:41. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.8000°, Longitude. -149.2833°
Loading map of Vaieri and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vaieri, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vaieri (0km)
- Rivière Vainiaa (0km)
- Vai Aina (5.3km)
- Rivière Rua Upai (5.3km)
- Vai Repo (5.3km)
- Ohi Amo (5.3km)
- Moana (5.3km)
- Rivière Vavii (5.3km)
- Rivière Vaiou (7.3km)
- Fahana (7.3km)
- Rivière Paroa (7.3km)
- Rivière Paho (11.6km)
- Vai na Roto (11.7km)
- Vaiaramato (11.7km)
- Taiariaru (11.7km)
- Vai Pahe (11.7km)
- Tiaiti (11.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vallée Vainiaa (5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe Tapuaeraha (7.3km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Chenal Pehoa (7.3km)
Airports close to Vaieri
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (173.8km)