Traveling Luck for Rivière Vaipapa, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Riviere Vaipapa?What's around Riviere Vaipapa?
Wikipedia near Riviere Vaipapa
Where to stay near Rivière Vaipapa
The timezone in Riviere Vaipapa is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:30 and Sunset at 18:36. It's light
Latitude. -17.5833°, Longitude. -149.8333°
Satellite map around Rivière Vaipapa
Loading map of Rivière Vaipapa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rivière Vaipapa, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Tetaupu (0km)
- Pointe Tuarea (0km)
- Pointe Teofaitaamao (5km)
- Pointe Paroa (5km)
- Pointe Manua (5km)
- Pointe Opaura (7.2km)
- Pointe Tipae (10km)
- Pointe Maturioi (10km)
- Pointe Teoneahua (10km)
- Pointe Apaapa (11.3km)
- Pointe Punaaea (11.3km)
- Pointe Hitiaa (11.3km)
- Pointe Vaiorie (11.3km)
- Pointe Haaparu (11.3km)
- Pointe Hauiehau (11.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Rivière Vaipapa
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe Avarapa (0km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Maatea (5.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mont Pohiri (5.2km)
Airports close to Rivière Vaipapa
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (36.4km)