Traveling Luck for Pointe Vaipua, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Pointe Vaipua?What's around Pointe Vaipua?
Wikipedia near Pointe Vaipua
Where to stay near Pointe Vaipua
The timezone in Pointe Vaipua is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:18 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.5166667°, Longitude. -149.7666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pointe Vaipua, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Pointe Vaipua
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Te Mara Tohivea (5.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tiheva (7.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Teavaro (5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Motu Pehue (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mont Tearai (7.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Passe Vaïare (3.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Tepuatiafa (10km)
Airports close to Pointe Vaipua
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (8.6km)