Traveling Luck for Baie Vairahi, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Baie Vairahi?What's around Baie Vairahi?
Wikipedia near Baie Vairahi
Where to stay near Baie Vairahi
The timezone in Baie Vairahi is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:33 and Sunset at 18:50. It's light
Latitude. -16.7833°, Longitude. -151.4000°
Satellite map around Baie Vairahi
Loading map of Baie Vairahi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baie Vairahi, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe Opeha (7.1km)
- Pointe Faainu (14.2km)
- Pointe Tonoi (16.1km)
- Pointe du Régent (18.3km)
- Pointe Faatiaapiti (21.4km)
- Pointe Farepoe (25km)
- Pointe Motu Tiofai (25km)
- Pointe Oahutapu (25.2km)
- Pointe Taahava (25.2km)
- Pointe Tereia (25.2km)
- Pointe Tuufenua (25.2km)
- Point Mirimiri (25.2km)
- Pointe Tainuu (25.2km)
- Pointe Motu Tabu (25.3km)
Accommodation around Baie Vairahi
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Mouillage de la Thisbé (16.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Grand Banc Central (25.3km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Plateau de Temehani (15.7km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Port d' Uturoa (16.1km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Maanua (25km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Uturoa (18.3km)
Airports close to Baie Vairahi
Uturoa(RFP), Raiatea island, French polynesia (27km)
Huahine(HUH), Huahine island, French polynesia (115.8km)
Bora bora(BOB), Bora bora, French polynesia (146.8km)