Traveling Luck for Vairao, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Vairao?What's around Vairao?
Wikipedia near Vairao
Where to stay near Vairao
Also known as Port Vairao, Vaieri
The timezone in Vairao is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:16 and Sunset at 18:30. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.783333299999999°, Longitude. -149.28333330000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Vairao, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Toahotu (11.6km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe Tapuaeraha (5km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Chenal Pehoa (11.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Araope (11.6km)
Airports close to Vairao
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (170.9km)