Traveling Luck for Port Vairao, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Port Vairao?What's around Port Vairao?
Wikipedia near Port Vairao
Where to stay near Port Vairao
The timezone in Port Vairao is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:18 and Sunset at 18:29. It's light
Latitude. -17.8000°, Longitude. -149.3000°
Satellite map around Port Vairao
Loading map of Port Vairao and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Port Vairao, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vaieri (5km)
- Rivière Vainiaa (5km)
- Fahana (5.3km)
- Rivière Vaiou (5.3km)
- Moana (7.3km)
- Rivière Vavii (7.3km)
- Vai Repo (7.3km)
- Vai Aina (7.3km)
- Rivière Rua Upai (7.3km)
- Ohi Amo (7.3km)
- Rivière Paho (10.5km)
- Rivière Paroa (11.4km)
- Taiariaru (14.6km)
- Vai na Roto (14.6km)
- Vaiaramato (14.6km)
- Vai Pahe (14.6km)
- Tiaiti (14.6km)
- Outu Poto Mahire (14.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vallée Vainiaa (10.1km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe Tapuaeraha (5.3km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Chenal Pehoa (5.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Araope (11.4km)
Airports close to Port Vairao
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (169.7km)