Traveling Luck for Vairoa, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Vairoa?What's around Vairoa?
Wikipedia near Vairoa
Where to stay near Vairoa
The timezone in Vairoa is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 19:03. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.5333°, Longitude. -149.7667°
Satellite map around Vairoa
Loading map of Vairoa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vairoa, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rivière Faretui (0km)
- Rivière Punafara (0km)
- Rivière Ouaiurohi (0km)
- Rivière Oarufenua (5km)
- Rivière Vaimao (5km)
- Rivière Ovaipiro (5km)
- Rivière Hotutea (5km)
- Rivière Vaiooro (5km)
- Rivière Tapoioae (5km)
- Rivière Nuuati (5.2km)
- Rivière Paetahaa (5.2km)
- Rivière Papaputaputa (7.2km)
- Rivière Teruairi (7.2km)
- Rivière Vaitoto (7.2km)
- Rivière Motauau (7.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Vairoa
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tiheva (5km)
- Mont Oaraau (10km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe Tupapaurau (5.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Passe Vaïare (2.4km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Chenal d' Afareaitu (7.2km)
Airports close to Vairoa
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (13.7km)