Traveling Luck for Baie Vairoa, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Baie Vairoa?What's around Baie Vairoa?
Wikipedia near Baie Vairoa
Where to stay near Baie Vairoa
The timezone in Baie Vairoa is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:17 and Sunset at 18:33. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.5333333°, Longitude. -149.7666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Baie Vairoa, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rivière Faretui (0km)
- Rivière Punafara (0km)
- Rivière Ouaiurohi (0km)
- Rivière Ovaipiro (5km)
- Rivière Vaimao (5km)
- Rivière Hotutea (5km)
- Rivière Vaiooro (5km)
- Rivière Tapoioae (5km)
- Rivière Oarufenua (5km)
- Rivière Paetahaa (5.2km)
- Rivière Nuuati (5.2km)
- Rivière Motauau (7.2km)
- Rivière Papaputaputa (7.2km)
- Rivière Teruairi (7.2km)
- Rivière Vaitoto (7.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Baie Vairoa
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tiheva (5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mont Oaraau (10km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe Tupapaurau (5.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Passe Vaïare (2.4km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Chenal d' Afareaitu (7.2km)
Airports close to Baie Vairoa
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (13.7km)