Traveling Luck for Rivière Vaitianna, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Riviere Vaitianna?What's around Riviere Vaitianna?
Wikipedia near Riviere Vaitianna
Where to stay near Rivière Vaitianna
The timezone in Riviere Vaitianna is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:15 and Sunset at 18:30. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.75°, Longitude. -149.15°
Geographic features & Photographs around Rivière Vaitianna, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rivière Vaiteiripua (0km)
- Rivière Vairoa (0km)
- Rivière Vaitianna (0km)
- Rivière Vaituara (0km)
- Rivière Vainiotu (5.2km)
- Rivière Vaitepiha (7.3km)
- Rivière Vaitoto (7.3km)
- Rivière Teputa (7.3km)
- Rivière Vairohia (10.1km)
- Rivière Mataravi (10.1km)
- Rivière Vuiea (10.1km)
- Rivière Vaitia (11.3km)
- Rivière Vaiopea (11.6km)
- Rivière Vailopaa (16km)
- Rivière Aoromarau (16km)
- Rivière Vaitaitai (16km)
- Rivière Vaimuu (16km)
- Rivière Vairehe (16.5km)
- Rivière Vaipopo (20.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Hui (10.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Tautira (11.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tahuna (16.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Presqu'île de Tautira (5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe de Vaionifa (11.3km)
Airports close to Rivière Vaitianna
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (201.3km)