Traveling Luck for Baie Vaitoto, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Baie Vaitoto?What's around Baie Vaitoto?
Wikipedia near Baie Vaitoto
Where to stay near Baie Vaitoto
The timezone in Baie Vaitoto is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 19:02. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.5500°, Longitude. -149.7833°
Satellite map around Baie Vaitoto
Loading map of Baie Vaitoto and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baie Vaitoto, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rivière Motauau (0km)
- Rivière Papaputaputa (0km)
- Rivière Vaitoto (0km)
- Rivière Teruairi (0km)
- Rivière Vaimao (5.2km)
- Rivière Oarufenua (5.2km)
- Rivière Vaiooro (5.2km)
- Rivière Ovaipiro (5.2km)
- Rivière Hotutea (5.2km)
- Rivière Tapoioae (5.2km)
- Rivière Tiori (5.2km)
- Rivière Pumaoa (5.2km)
- Rivière Roturua (5.2km)
- Rivière Vaipaou (5.2km)
- Rivière Ouaiurohi (7.2km)
- Rivière Punafara (7.2km)
- Rivière Faretui (7.2km)
- Rivière Ruairi (7.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Baie Vaitoto
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tiheva (5.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District d' Afareaitu (7.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Motu Ahi (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mont Oaraau (7.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe Tupapaurau (5km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Chenal d' Afareaitu (0km)
Airports close to Baie Vaitoto
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (20km)