Traveling Luck for Vaitunanaa, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Vaitunanaa?What's around Vaitunanaa?
Wikipedia near Vaitunanaa
Where to stay near Vaitunanaa
The timezone in Vaitunanaa is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:27 and Sunset at 18:30. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.766666699999998°, Longitude. -149.41666670000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Vaitunanaa, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Manua (0km)
- Rivière Faurahi (0km)
- Rivière Vaihoata (5km)
- Rivière Vaitunaniaa (5km)
- Nairi Pehe (5km)
- Rivière Maoroa (10.1km)
- Rivière Vaitunamea (10.1km)
- Rivière Vahiria (10.1km)
- Rivière Tenaira (11.3km)
- Rivière Vairaharaha (11.3km)
- Rivière Reroto (15.1km)
- Rivière Waimaru (15.1km)
- Rivière Vailoloa (15.1km)
- Rivière Maara (16km)
- Rivière Taharuu (16km)
- Rivière Teohu (20.1km)
- an area where vessels may anchor.
- Port d' Ataiti (11.3km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Plateau d' Atimaono (16.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- District de Mataiea (10.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Motuouu (16km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Totini (5.2km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Chenal d' Otiaroa (10.1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Mahaiatea (15.1km)
Airports close to Vaitunanaa
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (135.4km)