Traveling Luck for Baie d' Anaho, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Baie d' Anaho?What's around Baie d' Anaho?
Wikipedia near Baie d' Anaho
Where to stay near Baie d' Anaho
Also known as Baie Anaho
The timezone in Baie d' Anaho is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 18:07. It's Dark
Latitude. -8.8333332999999996°, Longitude. -140.05000000000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Baie d' Anaho, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie d' Anaho (0km)
- Baie Atiheu (4.3km)
- Baie d' Hataivea (6.1km)
- Baie Haume (8.6km)
- Baie Hatuatua (9.6km)
- Baie Hakapa (17.1km)
- Anse Hanga Haa (17.8km)
- Baie Hapapani (21.9km)
- Baie du Contrôleur (23.2km)
- Baie Hakaoke (25.9km)
- Baie Vaekao (26.1km)
- Baie Taiohae (27.3km)
- Baie Hakaehu (31.2km)
- Baie de Aotupa (32.8km)
- Baie Motu-hee (35.4km)
- Baie Pour (43.1km)
- Baie Haopu (47.4km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Rochers Adam et Ève (13.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Hakatea (39.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sommet du Cap Martin (28.9km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Fort Collet (27.3km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Baie Niva (18.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pahatea (28.9km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Henua Ataha (39.5km)
Airports close to Baie d' Anaho
Nuku hiva(NHV), Nuku hiva, French polynesia (47km)