Traveling Luck for E One Oa, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is E One Oa?What's around E One Oa?
Wikipedia near E One Oa
Where to stay near E One Oa
The timezone in E One Oa is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 18:31. It's Dark
Latitude. -8.9167°, Longitude. -140.0333°
Loading map of E One Oa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around E One Oa, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie du Contrôleur (4.3km)
- Anse Hanga Haa (4.3km)
- Baie Hakaoke (6.1km)
- Baie Taiohae (13.6km)
- Baie Hatuatua (17.8km)
- Baie de Aotupa (19.2km)
- Baie d' Anaho (22km)
- Baie Atiheu (23.2km)
- Baie Haume (25.1km)
- Baie d' Hataivea (25.9km)
- Baie Hakapa (30.4km)
- Baie Ua-Uka (32.7km)
- Baie de Tai Oa (32.7km)
- Baie Hapapani (36.5km)
- Baie Vaekao (39.6km)
- Baie Marquisienne (43.2km)
- Baie Akuoa (47.4km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Rochers Adam et Ève (27.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Hakatea (31.3km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Fort Collet (13.6km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Baie Niva (12.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pahatea (17.7km)
Airports close to E One Oa
Nuku hiva(NHV), Nuku hiva, French polynesia (59.2km)