Traveling Luck for Hakaui, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Hakaui?What's around Hakaui?
Wikipedia near Hakaui
Where to stay near Hakaui
The timezone in Hakaui is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 18:13. It's Dark
Latitude. -8.9500°, Longitude. -140.1667°
Satellite map around Hakaui
Loading map of Hakaui and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hakaui, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie de Tai Oa (6.1km)
- Baie Ua-Uka (6.1km)
- Baie Marquisienne (9.6km)
- Baie de Aotupa (17.2km)
- Baie Akuoa (18.3km)
- Baie Taiohae (21.9km)
- Baie Hakaoke (30.4km)
- Baie Haopu (31.1km)
- Baie Hakapa (32.8km)
- Baie Vaekao (34.8km)
- Baie Hapapani (35.6km)
- Anse Hanga Haa (36.7km)
- Baie Pour (36.8km)
- Baie Haume (37.1km)
- Baie Hakaehu (38.8km)
- Baie Motu-hee (39.1km)
- Baie du Contrôleur (39.6km)
- Baie Atiheu (39.7km)
Accommodation around Hakaui
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Hakatea (4.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Rocher Te-oho-te-kea (43km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Fort Collet (21.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cap Tikapo (43km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pahatea (17.7km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Henua Ataha (23.2km)
Airports close to Hakaui
Nuku hiva(NHV), Nuku hiva, French polynesia (43km)