Traveling Luck for Anse Hanga Haa, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Anse Hanga Haa?What's around Anse Hanga Haa?
Wikipedia near Anse Hanga Haa
Where to stay near Anse Hanga Haa
The timezone in Anse Hanga Haa is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 18:24. It's light
Latitude. -8.9000°, Longitude. -140.0333°
Satellite map around Anse Hanga Haa
Loading map of Anse Hanga Haa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Anse Hanga Haa, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Anse Hanga Haa (0km)
- Baie du Contrôleur (6.1km)
- Baie Hakaoke (9.6km)
- Baie Hatuatua (13.6km)
- Baie Taiohae (15.5km)
- Baie d' Anaho (17.8km)
- Baie Atiheu (19.3km)
- Baie de Aotupa (21.5km)
- Baie Haume (21.5km)
- Baie d' Hataivea (21.6km)
- Baie Hakapa (27.5km)
- Baie Hapapani (33.6km)
- Baie de Tai Oa (34.7km)
- Baie Ua-Uka (34.7km)
- Baie Vaekao (37km)
- Baie Marquisienne (43.8km)
- Baie Akuoa (47.2km)
Accommodation around Anse Hanga Haa
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Rochers Adam et Ève (23.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Hakatea (32.7km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Fort Collet (15.5km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Baie Niva (9.6km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pahatea (19.2km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Henua Ataha (43.8km)
Airports close to Anse Hanga Haa
Nuku hiva(NHV), Nuku hiva, French polynesia (57km)