Traveling Luck for Vallée de Havao, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Vallee de Havao?What's around Vallee de Havao?
Wikipedia near Vallee de Havao
Where to stay near Vallée de Havao
Also known as Valley of Havao
The timezone in Vallee de Havao is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 18:48. It's light
Latitude. -8.9167°, Longitude. -140.0833°
Satellite map around Vallée de Havao
Loading map of Vallée de Havao and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vallée de Havao, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie Taiohae (4.3km)
- Baie Hakaoke (9.6km)
- Baie de Aotupa (9.6km)
- Anse Hanga Haa (13.6km)
- Baie du Contrôleur (17.2km)
- Baie de Tai Oa (21.5km)
- Baie Ua-Uka (21.5km)
- Baie Haume (21.6km)
- Baie Atiheu (22km)
- Baie d' Anaho (23.2km)
- Baie Hakapa (23.2km)
- Baie Hatuatua (24.3km)
- Baie d' Hataivea (28.9km)
- Baie Hapapani (28.9km)
- Baie Marquisienne (30.4km)
- Baie Vaekao (31km)
- Baie Akuoa (34.6km)
- Baie Hakaehu (37km)
- Baie Motu-hee (39.7km)
Accommodation around Vallée de Havao
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Rochers Adam et Ève (33.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Hakatea (19.2km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Fort Collet (4.3km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Baie Niva (23.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pahatea (6.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Henua Ataha (32.7km)
Airports close to Vallée de Havao
Nuku hiva(NHV), Nuku hiva, French polynesia (48.8km)