Traveling Luck for Baie de Tai Oa, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Baie de Tai Oa?What's around Baie de Tai Oa?
Wikipedia near Baie de Tai Oa
Where to stay near Baie de Tai Oa
Also known as Baie Tai Oa, Baie des Tai-oa, Crique des Tai Oa
The timezone in Baie de Tai Oa is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 18:18. It's light
Latitude. -8.9667°, Longitude. -140.1500°
Satellite map around Baie de Tai Oa
Loading map of Baie de Tai Oa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baie de Tai Oa, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie de Tai Oa (0km)
- Baie Ua-Uka (0km)
- Baie de Aotupa (13.6km)
- Baie Marquisienne (15.5km)
- Baie Taiohae (19.2km)
- Baie Akuoa (24.4km)
- Baie Hakaoke (27.2km)
- Anse Hanga Haa (34.7km)
- Baie Hakapa (35.6km)
- Baie du Contrôleur (36.7km)
- Baie Haopu (37.1km)
- Baie Haume (38.6km)
- Baie Vaekao (38.8km)
- Baie Hapapani (39.1km)
- Baie Pour (42.5km)
- Baie Hakaehu (43.4km)
- Baie Motu-hee (44km)
Accommodation around Baie de Tai Oa
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Hakatea (4.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Rocher Te-oho-te-kea (38.9km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Fort Collet (19.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cap Tikapo (38.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pahatea (15.5km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Henua Ataha (28.9km)
Airports close to Baie de Tai Oa
Nuku hiva(NHV), Nuku hiva, French polynesia (48.7km)