Traveling Luck for Taipi Avaangi, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Taipi Avaangi?What's around Taipi Avaangi?
Wikipedia near Taipi Avaangi
Where to stay near Taipi Avaangi
The timezone in Taipi Avaangi is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 18:06. It's light
Latitude. -8.9000°, Longitude. -140.0167°
Satellite map around Taipi Avaangi
Loading map of Taipi Avaangi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Taipi Avaangi, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Anse Hanga Haa (4.3km)
- Baie du Contrôleur (4.3km)
- Baie Hakaoke (12.2km)
- Baie Hatuatua (12.9km)
- Baie Taiohae (19.2km)
- Baie d' Anaho (19.3km)
- Baie Atiheu (21.5km)
- Baie d' Hataivea (22km)
- Baie Haume (24.3km)
- Baie de Aotupa (25.1km)
- Baie Hakapa (31km)
- Baie Hapapani (37km)
- Baie Ua-Uka (38.5km)
- Baie de Tai Oa (38.5km)
- Baie Marquisienne (48km)
- Baie Akuoa (51.5km)
Accommodation around Taipi Avaangi
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Rochers Adam et Ève (22km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Hakatea (36.7km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Fort Collet (19.2km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Baie Niva (6.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pahatea (23.1km)
Airports close to Taipi Avaangi
Nuku hiva(NHV), Nuku hiva, French polynesia (60.9km)